My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What benefits will I gain in life from becoming a

dfreybur

Premium Member
Re: What benefits will I gain in life from becomin

If you travel away from home, and you visit a lodge of Masons in a distant city, you will find a society of brothers, which will welcome you a visitor.

Those of us who have had to relocate for work and/or travel for work have experienced this first hand. Where ever I have traveled among friends and fellow travelers.

marty15chris

Premium Member

Those of us who have had to relocate for work and/or travel for work have experienced this first hand. Where ever I have traveled among friends and fellow travelers.

I could not agree more. Since becoming a MM I have had to relocate once and deploy once as well. Both times I have been welcomed in both locations by brothers that were more then happy to chat, share a meal or practice the craft.

My Freemasonry HD

dfreybur

Premium Member

Since becoming a MM I have had to relocate once and deploy once as well.

It's not always a benefit. I entered the line as soon as I was raised and until I had completed my (first) year in the east I declined travel assignments. That cost me some career advancement at the time. I had traveled for work before and have traveled for work since.

Because of relocation I have affiliated in Washington (state not DC), Illinois and now Texas. Because of short term (1 year or less) travel assignments I have visited in at least North Carolina, Nebraska, Indiana, plus made social contacts with brothers in several other states. There are plenty of brothers who have traveled more extensively than I have.

lmeeks357

Well iv been a mm for a week and the wonders of it has not peeked , being a massage therapist I'm thinking about moving toi the beach so how am I suppose to change lodges

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freemason Connect HD mobile app

BroBook

Premium Member

I can say that the benefits I received are only intangible wealth and opportunity to know brothers with an open mind and willing to give you a hand if you need them but at the same time you also must be willing to help others, open your heart to let the light within it and understand the real truth.
If you already ask what are the benefit, then you reasons so too calculating. Maybe you're not ready to enter into the glorious brotherhood. Maybe you've known people who prance to say that they are Freemasons but they are also of traffickers and join the Masonic art with metals and their dirty interests. This is wrong.

Yes my brother this beautiful system is not to be
Joined unless truth is what you seek, I would not trade this journey for anything and although I don't have much I have been blessed with intangibles and tangible things if I had to choose
I would covet the former!!!!

My Freemasonry HD

BroBook

Premium Member

Well iv been a mm for a week and the wonders of it has not peeked , being a massage therapist I'm thinking about moving toi the beach so how am I suppose to change lodges

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freemason Connect HD mobile app

Get you demit before you go let your light shine!
And as you are still young study study study you will be thankful later.

My Freemasonry HD

lmeeks357

Lol wat u mean until u came to this site wat changed?

BroBook

Premium Member

Lol wat u mean until u came to this site wat changed?

After digging through the rubbish I discovered that PH of mass recognizes
Most worshipful union PA and not PH Af&Am of fl one of my brothers is bringing me a petition

My Freemasonry HD

bupton52

Premium Member

After digging through the rubbish I discovered that PH of mass recognizes
Most worshipful union PA and not PH Af&Am of fl one of my brothers is bringing me a petition

My Freemasonry HD

That's cool. Just in case you want to see all of the jurisdictions that are PHA, take a look at the Conference of Grand Masters (PHA) site.

http://www.conferenceofgrandmasterspha.org/gjlinks.asp

JMartinez

In my Masonic career I have been given opportunities to obtain both tangible and intangible benefits from brethren I have met on my journey. I do want to point out that this was never my reason for joining. However I must say we as craftsmen to tend to favor each other. But we but also keep our integrity intact as well as remember our obligations.

My Freemasonry HD