What did you dream about?

Discussion in 'Becoming a Freemason' started by Mlugo1247, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Mlugo1247

Mlugo1247 Premium Member

Back in 2007 when I became an E.A. Mason I must have been one of the proudest men on earth. I had just gone through an ancient Masonic Ritual. A ritual that some of the greatest men on earth have gone through, and I was now sharing that bond with them. My mind and body were in total awe. I can still remember my drive home knowing that I was now a Mason. When I got home I felt different, and my ex wife asked me how it went, and I was speechless! As I got ready for bed and under the covers the ritual played over and over in my mind. When I finally feel asleep I had some of the most vivid dreams. I dreamed of the faces of Sam Houston, George Washington, and men I had never even seen before in their Masonic aprons. I would like to know if anyone else had the ritual have this much of an impact on them.

2. K.S.

K.S. Registered User

The same happened with me, not the dream part though. (I don't speak with my ex-wife though) but everything else was almost identical though.

3. crono782

crono782 Premium Member

My EA should hopefully be coming up in a couple weeks. I'll let you know then. ;D

4. karlosuk

karlosuk Registered User

I wouldnt say I had a great feelings towards the ceremony/experience lets just say I felt very comfortable and confident. I have had the feeling before and know that if I don't feel any negative in me towards my situation then it is right for me to be there and doing what I am doing.

Share My Freemasonry