My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you like most about My Freemasonry?

What do you enjoy most about My Freemasonry?

• Featured Articles

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Discussion Forums

Votes: 37 90.2%
  • Facebook Page

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Google+ Page

• Twitter Feed

• Mobile Apps

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Site Updates

• The Staff

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

lsu4life4ever

Me and a complete stranger can share a connection that makes ur brothers.
Also the acceptance and brotherhood feel from the lodge.
The guys don't look at me as some young kid but as a brother. Amazing.
Also the history behind it like Washington, Franklin, Sam Houston, etc.

Geaux Tigers.
Humble Lodge No. 979

fasttito

It's the experience an ordinary man will not experience and the history is unbelievable.

2B1IS2ASK1
/G\You Are Never Alone/G\
Stay Thirsty My Brothers

amhdive

For me it's hard to put in words but here is an example that happened yesterday.

A gentlemen who I had worked with all week noticed my ring yesterday and offered a subtle greeting, immediately we became brothers. I invited him to fellowship last evening but he needed to catch his flight back to Eagle River Alaska. While at fellowship he called me explaining his flight was cancelled and he was stranded for the night. Had he been a little closer I would have picked him up but through my Masonic connections I was able to get a nearby brother to swing over to the airport, get him to a hotel and they took him to a country bar he wanted to visit for some fellowship. A brother from Alaska found his family here in New Hampshire who didn't question for one second assisting him.

My Freemasonry

Lowcarbjc

That I can ask ANY question to brothers from other countries and constitutions and get honest well detailed answers.

My Freemasonry

bezobrazan

Ditto to everything that's already been said. One thing I would like to also add is the variety of topics and discussions is what I truly love about this site. I've been on other Masonic forums and it seems like they play their cards close to their chests. Here, I've seen conversations other forums wouldn't dare broach.

A true man learns to soften his heart and stiffen his spine.

brother josh

Freemasonry supply's it's members with the proper tools in which one might understand the mind of that GREAT Architect and find there place amongst there fellow brothers

Also the history is unbelievable

Sent From My Freemasonry Mobile App

Bro Darren

Premium Member
I love this site - I love that everyone here is very genuine, open, approachable, welcoming and quick to give some advice or encouragement where & when its needed.

It sure does go directly against the expressed falsehoods that is so ramped on the internet today!

brother blaine

I love that we can all come together and talk from all walks of life no matter what we all have a special bond together .

Here's a story one of my fellow brothers and friends told me his wife was driving to Florida and broke down a fellow brother stopped helped tow the vehicle put up the wife while the car got fixed and paid for the repairs out of his pocket and never asked to be repaid. All because of the brother hood

Sammcd

Premium Member
For me it's hard to put in words but here is an example that happened yesterday.

A gentlemen who I had worked with all week noticed my ring yesterday and offered a subtle greeting, immediately we became brothers. I invited him to fellowship last evening but he needed to catch his flight back to Eagle River Alaska. While at fellowship he called me explaining his flight was cancelled and he was stranded for the night. Had he been a little closer I would have picked him up but through my Masonic connections I was able to get a nearby brother to swing over to the airport, get him to a hotel and they took him to a country bar he wanted to visit for some fellowship. A brother from Alaska found his family here in New Hampshire who didn't question for one second assisting him.

My Freemasonry

Awesome Story. What a great example to those who have not found the light

marty15chris

Premium Member
I would like to echo the worldwide aspect of Free Masonry. Having traveled a lot to war zones it's always a pleasure to meet a Brother. I find that I instantly have a second family well overseas.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

jwhoff

Premium Member
I have met several dear friends through this website. Brothers I have met personally with and Brothers who enjoy getting together at Grand Lodge, Scottish Rite meetings, and blue lodge meetings here in Houston.

I am also proud to have met my fellow eight original Bridge Builders Brothers through this website.

Truly, a place where brethren can meet on the level.