My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What "grade" would you give your Lodge?

What "grade" would you give your Lodge?

• A. It couldn't get any better

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • B. Pretty good but there's room for improvement

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • C. Nothing special

• F. Our days are numbered

• Total voters

RichardRLJ

Premium Member
There's always room for improvement. Fellowship and brotherly love is the best measure of a lodge experience. Then there are all of the things that go along with that - education, helping newly made brothers, family participation, including Masonic widows, community service, charity, interesting meetings, ritual work, etc. etc.

david918

Premium Member
Wish you could vote more than once since I belong to 3 lodges and they are all different from each other.

jwhoff

Premium Member
We're growing. We have good brotherhood and are known as a very friendly lodge to visit. We are now going to teach more masonry. Our new members are demanding it. I'm damn glad they are! Lazy masonry is not acceptable.

Frater Cliff Porter

Premium Member
I love my lodge, but if we don't strive to improve as a lodge, then we are not setting the example as a collective. We can tell men to constantly improve and not improve the lodge.

tom268

I guess no lodge is "as good as it gets", although I voted this way. But in my feeling, making improvements or changes is just a way to keep the level.

Beathard

Premium Member
The only thing I think my lodges need are both interior and exterior makeovers. 30 year old carpet is nasty.

Last edited:

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
I love my lodge but there is always room for improvement, such as ways in which to make the meetings more interesting.

jjjjjggggg

Premium Member
I'd give my lodge a solid A, though I believe you get out of the experience what you put into it. I think this year has been especially productive.

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
Site Benefactor
I'd give my Lodge a B+/A-. We are one of the most active ones in my State, but there's some room for improvement.