My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what to do?

Txmason

Zack3537 said:
Hello everyone out there. Need a little help . Where do I start.

Welcome Brother Zack! I'm Jerry from San Jacinto Lodge #106 in Willis, Texas and my home lodge, Howard Lodge in Cape Cod,MA. The first step is to introduce yourself over in the new members area you can this is on the forum. Take time, and browse the site there are lots of wonderful topics being discussed and bought to light. What lodge do you hail from? Have a great day!

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Zack3537,

Welcome to Masons of Texas! We will be happy to assist you in any way that we can, if you would like a mentor assigned to you for more "personal" contact just let us know.

Zack3537

Bro. Stewart said:
Zack3537,

Welcome to Masons of Texas! We will be happy to assist you in any way that we can, if you would like a mentor assigned to you for more "personal" contact just let us know.

Yes sir I would like that. Sorry Bro Stewart it took so long to get back to you . Hope to hear from you soon.

Dave in Waco

Premium Member
So, you are looking for a lodge to join? If that is the case, ther Grand Lodge of Texas website has a Lodge Locator which you can use to see the lodges in your area. http://www.grandlodgeoftexas.org/lodgelocator You can search by city, county, or other options. Once you find a lodge or couple of lodge near you, click on the link to that lodge and it will provide you contact information for that lodge. Use that information to talk to them and ask them about coming by to visit with them. We always enjoy meeting with new people and are you usually excited to answer whatever questions you may have. After you have decided which lodge you most want to join, ask them for a petition to join the lodge. They will provide one for you, and that will get you started.

In the meantime, feel free to ask questions here or in PM's. We are always happy to help.

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
While I appreciate your enthusiasm, and encourage it, I have merged the three threads.