My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When my mind is free and my soul is empty, is it that wrong I live in Middle East.

Class VS intelligence.. Or they r same as class means social intelligence..

• Not the same

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Some how overlap but still not the same

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Same.. as intelligence bigger entity than class

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

David612

Freemasonry is illegal in many countries in the Middle East, regardless of wether you agree with that as a law freemasonry requires you to be conform to the laws of your country.
I don’t know about Jordan specifically however.

Marwan alamro

The law that forbids an organizations or fraternities in Jordan is flexible, freemasons respect all religions and humanity, I would doubt law illegalize it ... Especially our great late king hussein, was a master Mason, he was such a great mind indeed, it's somehow forbidden by the ancient lodges to create a public lodge in Muslim world, since it would make a big public dilemma and even riots, unfortunately mystery blended with art is not compatible with most people here...

Elexir

The law that forbids an organizations or fraternities in Jordan is flexible, freemasons respect all religions and humanity, I would doubt law illegalize it ... Especially our great late king hussein, was a master Mason, he was such a great mind indeed, it's somehow forbidden by the ancient lodges to create a public lodge in Muslim world, since it would make a big public dilemma and even riots, unfortunately mystery blended with art is not compatible with most people here...

We know that freemasonry has been outlawed in many countries in history.
Its not exatly forbidden by the "ancient" lodges, its forbidden by countries to start new lodges and as we do obey the law there is nothing we can do about it.

Marwan alamro

Am reluctant to say Jordanian laws forbids freemasons, in early 90s.. Some parliamentry **edited for language** raise voices against late king hussein to not legalize it... The king response was simply ( its not illegal to legalize it) .. Since then freemasons live in the shadows here, still they are not illegal nor legal from laws point of view... Ancient lodges preferred to keep their lodges in the middle east in discretion knowing how most people do thinks here..

Last edited by a moderator:

David612

If it is currently illegal then it would be wrong of you to join.
Change the laws then join, move or forget about freemasonry.
Really the only options