White Apple iPhone 4S 32 Gig - $375!!!

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by Blake Bowden, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Up for sale is a barely used White Apple iPhone 4S with 32 Gigs. It does have a tiny nick at the top and bottom plastic corners, but I'm EXTREMELY picky with my devices, most people wouldn't even notice. I've had screen protectors on the front and back of the device since day one so there are no scratches, scuffs or blemishes on the screen or back cover, both of which are glass and in mint condition! This particular model is White and has 10 months remaining on the warranty, so if you have any issues in the future, you'll have piece of mind that Apple will cover it. Retail this phone is $749. You can get it for $300 if you want to sign a two year contract and tie yourself to a $350 early termination fee. I have all cables, original packaging, etc.

With this phone, simply pop in your existing sim card without having to worry about signing a contract! FYI, this is the AT&T/GSM version. I've sold numerous phones on this site and every transaction has gone smoothly with Brethren satifsied. The only reason I'm selling it is because I want to snag a Nexus 7 and new iPad....that ain't a cheap combo ;)

With this phone, simply pop in your existing sim card and don't worry about signing a contract! FYI, this is the AT&T/GSM version.

I accept payment via paypal. Free shipping is included within the lower 48.

Photo on 7-31-12 at 11.58 PM #3.jpg

Photo on 7-31-12 at 11.58 PM.jpg

Photo on 7-31-12 at 11.58 PM #4.jpg

Photo on 7-31-12 at 11.58 PM #2.jpg

Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
  2. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Ooops...forgot...sold

Share My Freemasonry