My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do you wish to join? Don't be shy.

SCStrong

I joined for the food Ha Ha Kidding !! Really, I joined because I had several friends who were Masons and I considered them both, to be the type of man I wanted to be....... I associated Masonry with men of honor, integrity, and values. I have since found this to be very true. I do not regret asking for that petition at all !

BullDozer Harrell

I do Sir.. But in Ghana even when you go the Masonic Lodge for a petition you are asked to go look for a member, befriend him to introduce you sir..
Can you help us in America with answering this question. Are there Masonic Lodges in Ghana? Of course, I'm meaning a real Fraternity with actual places of meetings?

goomba

Neo-Antient
Site Benefactor
Source: http://ugle.org.uk/about/districts-groups
DISTRICT GRAND LODGE OF GHANA

District Grand Master
Isaac O. Hood

District Grand Secretary
Dennis K.Y. Vormawor

Address
19 Anum Road
West Adenta
Accra
Ghana

Postal Address
PO Box CT 2774
Cantonments
Accra
Ghana

Tel: [233] (0)302 669250
Fax: [233] (0)302 674029

Reactions: Myk

goomba

Neo-Antient
Site Benefactor
I became a Freemason as a result of reading after my maternal grandfathers Masonic funeral. My only regret in Freemasonry is not being able to sit in lodge with him. My paternal grandfather (both grandfathers were in the same lodge) told me he was proud of me once in my entire life. That was the day I told him I petitioned.

Reactions: Myk

goomba

Neo-Antient
Site Benefactor
Thank you for

Thank you for your reply sir. .Are you from Ghana please?
Think about it. If I was from Ghana I would have said so. Use the contact info you have. If that doesn't work there is literally nothing else we can do for you.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

goomba

Neo-Antient
Site Benefactor
Sir,

Sir, I just dialed the telephone number and realised it's the same Grand Lodge of Ghana number I have on my phone please. I called it once for enquiries and was told I need a member to introduce me sir...thank you.
As I said in a previous post: there is literally nothing else I can do for you.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

David612

OK sir, thank you for your advice please...I will keep searching..
All the best in your search, honestly I know nothing about Ghana and even less about the admission requirments for freemasonry in Ghana and really as a new EA I know nothing about freemasonry generally so take what I say with a grain of salt but look at other organisations like say rotary, buffalos, odd-fellows or any others you may know of as from what I have observed many masons like being VERY involved in the community and charityso there may be masons amoung these organisations and it would be a good opertunity to meet people.