My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Women In Masonry - Spin-Off

Do women deserve their own, women only, organization?

• Of Coarse, why does a man HAVE to be present at thier meetings?

Votes: 28 50.9%
  • No way. I want to be apart of what they do too. It may be better.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No they have OES. That's all they need.

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Doesn't matter to you.

Votes: 15 27.3%

• Total voters

Roy_

Glen, the only regular Belgian organisation is the Regular Grand Lodge with about 6500 members. The largest Belgian organisation is the Grand Orient, but they do not use the GAOTU. Then there is a whole range of smaller groups. Just see Wikipedia.

All off topic in this thread of course.

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Glen, the only regular Belgian organisation is the Regular Grand Lodge with about 6500 members. The largest Belgian organisation is the Grand Orient, but they do not use the GAOTU. Then there is a whole range of smaller groups. Just see Wikipedia.

All off topic in this thread of course.
Right. What is your citation for the figures you provided.

I am aware of the various organizations. As best I recollect, my first joint function with feminine/co-ed Masons was 2001, though it could have been earlier.

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
I saw the 2009 Wiki report in your other post. I am scheduled to attend the World Conference Board meeting in November as is a PGM of Belgium. Once we get past issues of the Berlin declaration, I may remember to ask him about current figures.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
They can do whatever they like............except.......impose their will on me or my Lodge.
There are sites with women masons, and I won't join and discuss with them at all. I took a S...O.. not to confer with those not recognised by my Lodge.

This idea of women calling themselves 'brothers"...........hrumpf!
Cannot accept that under any circumstance.
Same here, agree 100%.