My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worshipful Master Stanley Irvin

owls84

Premium Member
Brothers,

I am saddened to say that Lake Worth Masonic Lodge No. 1410 has lost thier Master. Our beloved Worshipful Master Stanley Irvin has went to attend the Celestial Lodge above, the Most Worshipful Grand Lodge. Our prayers are with his family, friends, and our Lodge during this time. I just got the call and will keep everyone up to date as I find out.

Thank you all in advance for your prayers.

Sirius

A Prayer:

Supreme Architect of the Universe, we pray for those who mourn at this time. We cannot-and we need not-tell their sorrow unto you. In the stillness of our hearts we ask for them your sustaining grace. Be their peace in this sore trial, the strength of the fainting heart and the light of the darkened home. Open their eyes to see the Father's house on high, and may they be assured that their beloved has found a better life and the more perfect rest in your Eternal House not made with hands.

Amen.