My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Writing and Indicting

peace out

Premium Member
I could save this for the Lodge, and most likely will ask my lodge but heck, why not here.

I'm kind of a philosophical guy, Though my internal thoughts may be mundane, obtuse, and shallow compared to greater thinkers, I enjoy deeper meanings and bigger pictures.

As such, I tend to enjoy writing down my ideas, exploring concepts and patterning thoughts on paper. The EA obligation sort of has me at an impasse. If I wanted to expand on a single thought, for example, tampered mortar, when have I gone too far? Have I gone too far in this post already?

Thoughts and guidance?

Sirius

This is a good question. The secrets are: passwords, grips, precise details of the ritual.

A good guide is the monitor. If it is in the monitor, you can talk about it.

So, you can talk about the whole philosophy of Freemasonry. So write without fear.

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
you can write all about the ritual just cannot write it. so write away my brother, about that especially but make sure you share :)