My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know you're a Mason when...

relapse98

You leave the monitor as reading material in the bathroom. My wife just shook her head when she saw it.

(My ipod touch sucks for spelling)

Last edited by a moderator:

jwhoff

Premium Member
Re: You know yoy're a Mason when...

U know U'r a mason when: you actually wash dishes but threaten all present with masonic charges if they fink to your wife.

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
You leave the monitor as reading material in the bathroom. My wife just shook her head when she saw it.

(My ipod touch sucks for spelling)

Not only my bath room, but over half a book shelf in our main living room... Heck I think that there are even copies of the TX Mason in the guest bath room!

and why not? it's the only tiled room in most people's houses these days

Now THAT was funny!

U know U'r a mason when: you actually wash dishes but threaten all present with masonic charges if they fink to your wife.

LOL! They would not believe me anyhow...

Ashlar

When you are at church and you are the only person who says "So mote it Be " after a prayer out loud for all to hear .

Beathard

Premium Member
Your proud too. I have had a couple application requests after saying so mote it be instead of amen.

Ashlar

You know you are a Mason when you are out shopping with your wife , and as she shops , your are walking behind her going over a lecture (mumbling the words to yourself ) for an up coming degree instead of paying attention of what is going on around you .

relapse98

You been following me on my walks? Trying to stay fresh on the catechism for all 3. Got my cheat buddy if I stumble on something.

MikeMay

Premium Member
Also when you're reciting the work in the car instead of singing to the radio...you still get the same crazy looks from people thinking you're talking to yourself or your cell phone....

Ashlar

I was going to say something along those lines ....... You know you are a Mason when you can deliver lectures , letter perfect , to the windshield of your truck .

I have often wondered if I could fashion myself a windshield to hang in front of me while in lodge when putting on degree work so I know I will not lose my place or forget parts during the work .

Beathard

Premium Member
I have several chickens that have completed all the memorization work for a B certificate. The coop is about the only place I can shake the wife and daughter. I have one rooster that will sit on my lap, but only for a lecture. The knocks scare him away.

Last edited: