My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Daily Ride

What do you drive?

• Total voters

Bill Lins

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
My truck(s) if I'm working or if the weather is too bad to ride my motorcycle.

1998 Ram 2500 SLT Cummins
2000 Dakota SLT
2001 Honda CB750 NightHawk

E

eagle1966

my pick up Ford Ranger but only when weather prevents me from riding my Harley Softail Heritage Classic

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
how do i vote "crossover?"

lol. i typically pull into lodge between two huge trucks in my scion xb.

i also have a yamaha v-star.

JBD

Premium Member
2009 Mazda RX-8 - get that Rotary wound up and it goes Zoom, Zoom big time

2007 Pontiac Solstice Roadster - Topless and WideTrack - love running 3 Sisters in Texas, 555 in Ohio and Devil's Backbone in Arizona - doing the Dragon in June !:20:

Bill Lins

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
nope. don't ride enough.

Well, that's just wrong! Hippie's talked about starting a chapter up that way- mebbe y'all could put a ride together. We've talked about the bro's from Austin, SA, our area, & the RGV all meeting around Corpus somewhere- that oughta be a good 'un!

JBD

Premium Member
Watch out on the Dragon- I hear they are extremely tough on speeding there.

Yes Sir it is very dangerous, very heavily patrolled, we had two people from the Solstice family killed there last year and one flip the year before.
You can bet no run is worth that and I will be careful

Papatom

Premium Member
Premium Member
Well, that's just wrong! Hippie's talked about starting a chapter up that way- mebbe y'all could put a ride together. We've talked about the bro's from Austin, SA, our area, & the RGV all meeting around Corpus somewhere- that oughta be a good 'un!

We have a couple of bikers in the lodge here.

Raven

I really did not intend to leave the motorcycle enthusiast out of this poll. This is the first poll that I have conducted and was unsure how to create everything properly.
My point being that we, a diverse group of men, with a host of differing opinions, ideas and perspectives can be as individual as we wish and still meet in peace and harmony for a common cause.
Kudos to all, Brothers. Travel safe!

owls84

Premium Member
2001 Mitsubishi Mirage LS 1.8L of Japanese power. 165,000 miles runs like a champ and perform all my own work, and paid off. Getting a 2010 Ford F-150 after my wedding late summer/early fall. Going to keep the car though.

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
My baby

Freemason Connect HD

Attachments

• 1378048372466.jpg
    1378048372466.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 488

crono782

Premium Member
My daily driver is a 2012 Mazda 3, Skyactive Ed.

My fun rider is a 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50.

Freemason Connect HD