My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join

Pscyclepath

Premium Member
You have to live, or be in a place where there is a recognized lodge or grand lodge, and petition that lodge for membership. Freemasonry is not something that you can join remotely, or on-line.
Many Islamic or other Arab countries have prohibited Freemasonry for their own particular reason. If you are living in one of those countries, we can't help you here in regards to gaining membership in a place where it's not legal.

Ala’a

You have to live, or be in a place where there is a recognized lodge or grand lodge, and petition that lodge for membership. Freemasonry is not something that you can join remotely, or on-line.
Many Islamic or other Arab countries have prohibited Freemasonry for their own particular reason. If you are living in one of those countries, we can't help you here in regards to gaining membership in a place where it's not legal.
So what is the solution now ,There is no way or clubs through which I can join

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
How can I join when I live in an Arab country and there are no forums
There are a couple of things you need to become aware of:
1) To join a Lodge you would need to talk to Freemasons where you actually are, it is not possible to join a Lodge in a country where you are not physically present.
2) Freemasonry is just a Fraternity or a hobby! Not being horrible but anyone who suggests you should migrate (leave your country) just to become a Freemason has not thought about what that actually means in the real world.