My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Philly area Lodges

Keith C

There are numerous Lodges that meet in the Masonic Temple in Philadelphia.

My Lodge is aproximately 30 miles North of Center City Philadelphia and our Stated Meetings are the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7:00pm, Dinner served at 6:00pm.

I see you are from NJ, if you attend a Lodge here in PA you will find it quite a bit different than the Ritual in NJ.

Spiro D'Estini

There are numerous Lodges that meet in the Masonic Temple in Philadelphia.

My Lodge is aproximately 30 miles North of Center City Philadelphia and our Stated Meetings are the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7:00pm, Dinner served at 6:00pm.

I see you are from NJ, if you attend a Lodge here in PA you will find it quite a bit different than the Ritual in NJ.
that's what they tell me.

I understand about going around to other Lodges and want to do that once it's warmer out (my car sucks).

I meant like, talking online and then meeting, like in the old internet days. I have friends still from forums like pahardcore from back in the day.

Thank you for the invitation, I will probably check it out. You ever read the autobiography of Malcolm X? When he first joins the NOI and drives like 40,000 miles in a year, going all over? I am all about that and was always envious of that part of his story.