My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

24 Hours until Initiation

Chryss_O

I just got voted in last Sunday and my initiation is tomorrow, Wednesday at 1800 Japan time the night before my deployment. I'm so excited, nervous but happy that I can finally start my travel from darkness to light. My mother lodge will be Himiko Lodge #24 of the Most Worshipful Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Mason of Japan.

Freemason Connect Mobile

jaermani

I will sit down and read my logic, I won't let anything get me interrupted

Freemason Connect Mobile

dfreybur

Premium Member
I want to join

Find a lodge near you. On the door will be when they meet. Show up about an hour before the meeting. Introduce yourself and ask how to become a Mason. Start showing up then every month. It should take a few times to get to know you before you get a signed petition. Then keep going every month as you go through the process of getting investigated, voted on and have your degrees scheduled.

Chryss_O

Got initiated tonight. It was an awesome experience, one that I will never forget. Glad to be a part of. Now time to get my mind set for deployment.

Freemason Connect Mobile