My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A great day

Kyle Samuel

Premium Member
My interview was today. i feel it went well, i was myself and told the truth. I find out this month a yes or a no. it been a long time coming guys, what a journey to get to were I'm at know and i really want to continue that journey.

cemab4y

Premium Member
Sounds like you had a good experience. Keep in mind, that the interview process is a "Two-way street". You are encouraged to ask any questions, that you may have, concerning the petitioning process, or Freemasonry in general. If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to contact the lodge, and/or the committee and ask away.

Also, if you are married, your wife may wish to contact some of the wives in your lodge, and ask them any questions she may have about Freemasonry, and/or the benefits and responsibilities of being the wife of a Mason.

Your wife may find it interesting, that when she is alone, for instance, traveling, that she can always contact the masonic lodge in the area and/or individual Masons and ask for assistance.

My wife is in real estate, and she has to spend a lot of time on the road. And she travels internationally (alone) often. I got here a "Mrs. Mason" travelling pin, and I have explained to her, that if gets into a hassle, or loses luggage, or has any difficulty, that she is to contact the nearest lodge, and ask for assistance.

Reactions: MBC

Kyle Samuel

Premium Member
They were doing a thng for the children in case they get lost, kidnaped etc. i turned around i took my family there to get my kids info on a cd nd in return they meet my family. it was good day i think.