My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AH-HA Moments

ThanatosTA

Premium Member
When I was meeting with one of my investigators, I was told that once I went through my initiation, I would start having what he called "Ah-ha" moments when I least expected them. Well, I was sitting in a big room this morning listening to a vendor work on our audio system at work and reading this site on my phone when I had one. Let's just say it has to do with the "getting to know you" section of the fourm. Clever, very clever :thumbup1:

ThanatosTA

Premium Member
Yeah. It might not seem like a lot to some folks here, but being new and all it just kinda made me laugh.

Ratchet

This is wild !!! I brought up a similar topic on the sister or should I say brother forum(LOL :001_rolleyes:) to this one, the SST. My question was when did you first receive Masonic Light? I asked when did you get that enlightening moment when what you learned & heard in the lectures make you go WOW ! So that's what Freemasonry is about. It's really amazing when you're reading a Masonic related book, working on memorizing part of the lectures or Charges, or listening to a speaker when that ah ha moment hits you. Sometimes it will give you goose bumps, bring a smile to your face(makes people wonder what are YOU grinning about ? ) or even a tear to your eye. There is no mistaking when it happens. Nothing quite like it. Don't you agree ???

chrmc

You will have a lot more of those as you progress through Masonry. I recently read some of the books my Wilmhurst, and that was more a less a whole stream of Aha moments for me. That is one of the things that is neat about the craft IMO.