My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any York Rite Masons from Oklahoma

NativeSteel

Im not a mason yet but am set on going into the york rite. Just wondering if anyone has any info or stories about their experiences with this journey. Thanks

" SEMPER ANTICUS "

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
Site Benefactor
I have been in the York Rite for about 5-years and have enjoyed my journey immensely. My blog has a lot of my stories and the groups I'm involved with.

dfreybur

Premium Member
Im not a mason yet but am set on going into the york rite.

Just to check if you understand what you've written. You don't have a drivers license yet but you are set on driving a specific model of car. It's a strange approach to me. I take it you know several York Rite members and you wish to follow their examples.

NativeSteel

Just to check if you understand what you've written. You don't have a drivers license yet but you are set on driving a specific model of car. It's a strange approach to me. I take it you know several York Rite members and you wish to follow their examples.

You are correct

" SEMPER ANTICUS "