My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Applying Very Soon

j_gimpy

Hello,

My name is James, and, as the title implies, I'm handing in my petition to my local lodge (Phoenix Lodge #154 in Sumner, WA) on May 8th. My entry into discovering Masonry was quite quick. I grew up knowing my grandfather was a Mason and my Aunt worked for a Masonic retirement home, but I didn't take an actual interest in it until a few months ago when my friends and I were discussing various conspiracy theories.

However, what piqued my interest was not the possibility of these theories being true, but that I felt they probably weren't. As I soon found out, I was right. And what made me want to inquire and go deeper was their tenants of fraternity, charity, and the pursuit of knowledge, as well as their motto of 'Making Good Men Better'. So I proceeded to contact my Grand Lodge whom put me in contact with my local lodge, and it just escalated from there. Please pray for me that, if it's His Will, my petition will be accepted.

I guess I don't have any questions (yet), I just wanted to introduce myself to this great little community.

Freemason Connect Mobile

crono782

Premium Member
Hey, it sounds like you're off to a great start and have a good mental attituted towards Freemasonry. Good luck in your petitioning and welcome to the forum, friend!