My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Appointed To York Rite College Officer Line

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Monday, May 31st, I was appointed to the officer line of North Central York Rite College #116 of the York Rite Sovereign College of North America. I will be filling the office of Marshal. I am very excited but humbled at the same time. I am very much looking forward to my new duties and will do the very best job that I can,

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Warrior, Congratulations. I need to come up to visit your Commandery this summer.
We would all be honored to have such a distinguished visitor as you with us Sir Matt! Next month I will be installed as Senior Warden in the Louisville-DeMolay Commandery #12 and, if all goes according to present plans, as Commander of Jefferson Commandery #52.

Matt L

Site Benefactor
We would all be honored to have such a distinguished visitor as you with us Sir Matt! Next month I will be installed as Senior Warden in the Louisville-DeMolay Commandery #12 and, if all goes according to present plans, as Commander of Jefferson Commandery #52.