My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arkansas masonic liscense plates

H

Huw

Hi Bryan.

Presumably the furious reaction of GLoAR must be based on a determination that PHA should not be acknowledged as being any sort of Masons at all, and therefore that the licence plates are generating both revenue and public recognition for an organisation which they insist upon regarding as wholly bogus and fraudulent.

Given that view, and the additional point that the Arkansas PHA plates are apparently a generic design rather than PH-specific, I don't find it difficult to imagine that they're very angry: they probably feel that their masonic identity is under threat.

I won't try to suggest what sort of thinking might lie behind GLoAR's apparent determination that the PHA "aren't Masons". But one possible explanation leaps to my mind, and no doubt occurs to everyone else too.

T & F,

Huw

TexasCop

Regardless of the true motiviation, it looks bad on the GLoA. People perceive it to be one of two things.....either racially or financially based and perception is the reality.