My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Assassins Creed 3

Bro. Rob Vasquez

Has anyone else noticed all of the Masonic reference and symbolism in Assassins Creed 3? ImageUploadedByFreemasonry1369790825.744115.jpg

Freemason Connect Mobile

widows son

Premium Member
Yup. I found AC 3 to be the worst of the AC seres. Graphically, and plot wise. The graphical design I found was choppy, glitchy and lagged a lot. The story was great but not long enough. Too much side quests rather than main missions. My favorite one is revelations. Great graphics and a great story. Plus your in Istanbul

crono782

Premium Member
Yah know, I actually thought the graphics to be ok. I didn't have many glitches. I wholeheartedly agree though, it is by far the worst in the series. Such a shame, I had such high hopes for it.

Freemason Connect Mobile

widows son

Premium Member
I had high hopes too. Apparently there is another coming out? I thought the story ended with what happened at the end of 3.

crono782

Premium Member
Yeah. AC: Black Flag. Pirates and all. It's like they're just taking the ship mechanic from 3 and producing a whole game around it. Might be cool though.

Freemason Connect Mobile