My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brethren May I Introduce, & let us contemplate together

The Three Great Lights

I thank all you brethen for welcoming me with open arms. I have read and contemplated on all of your inputs through out the forum. I see all of you have finished the works of the EA & FC. The spreading of BL is high amongst each. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for Brethren to dwell together!

But let's debate or agree.

MM work will never be completed? T or F ?

The Three Great Lights

I can both agree and disagree. Its like a hierarchy to me.
Employee,ASM,M,VP,P,then maybe Owner
Craft-EA,FC,MM

Agree- you always improve and strive to be better each day you light in the morning

Disagree- once you elevate/climb you are established and keep the foundations and only build from there but going backwards is life ands it goes back to Agree

Agree-you always improve and strive to be better each day you light in the morning

@Keith C

Bloke

Premium Member
I can both agree and disagree. Its like a hierarchy to me.
Employee,ASM,M,VP,P,then maybe Owner
Craft-EA,FC,MM
For me, those positions or stages in employment are not solely about hierarchy, more importantly they are also about how you develop, what you see as important, and the corresponding behaviors you adopt. It is really only in behaviours that you can develop respect from others. but more importantly self respect. These actions are underpinned by values, but unless you put your values into action, what value are they ? The EA, FC and MM all teach some values, but unless you (try to have) have all of them at once, I would not consider myself approaching life the way I want to and how I have been taught.,

As a point of conversation, why did you choose that particular name @The Three Great Lights ?

The Three Great Lights

For me, those positions or stagesesentialoyment are not solely about hierarchy, more importantly they are also about how you develop, what you see as important, and the corresponding behaviors you adopt. It is really only in behaviours that you can develop respect from others. but more importantly self respect. These actions are underpinned by values, but unless you put your values into action, what value are they ? The EA, FC and MM all teach some values, but unless you (try to have) have all of them at once, I would not consider myself approaching life the way I want to and how I have been taught.,
As a point of conversation, why did you choose that particular name @The Three Great Lights ?
The Significant and symbolical meaning.

Symbolically- what they represent_ -> meaning of their representation _-> they are among esential at the top for me. Rules and G. Boundaries!

Significant- (Three), all allusions, all alludes, triangle-> also symbolical, Sth Wst Est, the sun revealing, etc. . . .

You notice you don't receive any wisdom without OB.

IMO, these are the beginning!