My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brethren with a Violent Temper

Levelhead

Premium Member
I meant to say you advised me NOT to play his game. Oh well guess you misunderstood me.

Sent from Mossy Oak Swamp Bottom

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
Sorry brother.
Apology accepted. Thanks once again for rephrasing it. Your first attempt sure sounded just the opposite. The implications were hurtful especially since I knew differently. I appreciate your quick response and clarification.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Last yr a lodge had a problem with a brother that was angry about some stuff and just wouldn't let it go. After the brother had been spoken to by several brothers the WM had had enough and went to the DDGM who went to the GM who instructed the WM to dismiss the brother drom our lodge. The secretary attempted to give this man a demit, he got offended and wouldnt accept. The lodge voted to refund his dues for that yr. That man is no longer a Mason now.

Sent from my LG-H811 using My Freemasonry Pro mobile app
Sad it had to come to this but I don't see what more could have been done.

Bloke

Premium Member
Im not trying to convince people hate him. Im just doing my job worrying about my duties.

Im not playing those games like YOU advised me to do months ago in pm.

Sent from Mossy Oak Swamp Bottom
I'd have some confidence that faith and truth will prevail and try to be patient while it does. The truth might end up being it is not a lodge you should be in and you need to find another...

acjohnson53

That's not hatred, that's truth, suit in closet gathering dust, shoes in the closet with no polish, just bored to death, he'll be back with a different attitude, cause he misses us...