Canadian Freemason

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Canadian Paul, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Canadian Paul

Canadian Paul Registered User

Hello Brethren. I am a Freemason belonging to one of the 11 lodges in the Canadian Province of Newfoundland and Labrador holding of the Grand Lodge of Scotland. I am a Past Master of my Mother Lodge, Lodge Conception No. 1679, located just outside the capital city of St. John's. I am also a Past Master of Farnham Lodge of Research No. 33, GL of Newfoundland and Labrador, a Past District Grand Secretary and an Honourary Assistant Grand Secretary of the GL of Scotland. I am also a 32* Scottish Rite mason and a member of the Royal Order of Scotland.

2. dfreybur

dfreybur Premium Member

Br Paul,

Welcome!

Just to let you know, when you filled out your profile for this forum you checked Female. It was one of those "what does not match the rest" exercises we learn as kids. ;^)

3. Canadian Paul

Thanks, Brother. I have re-visited my 'Profile' and carried out the necessary 'sex-change'.

Warrior1256, Agent 47 and dfreybur like this.
  4. Mike Martin

Mike Martin Eternal Apprentice Premium Member

Hello Paul, welcome aboard.

5. Tpower31

Tpower31 Premium Member

Hello Brother. I'm the SD for Whiteway Lodge No. 8. Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

6. Canadian Paul

Thank you Brother. I have visited Whiteway many times. Come visit us at Conception - we are conferring the 3rd Degree on 3 candidates Monday April 17th.

7. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Greetings and welcome to the forum Brother.
    Lol!

Share My Freemasonry