My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Captain America: First Avenger

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Man this looks good:

[video=youtube;HBBzPIALhWw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBBzPIALhWw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Martin O

There's a few coming out this year I'm waiting to see. Along with this one is Thor, Transformers 3 and Cowboys and Aliens.....just because

jwhoff

Premium Member
Cowboys and Aliens.

Wonder if they'll by into pickup trucks? chicken fried steaks and Bar-B-Que?

WOW! It's like a brave new world out there.

Preston DuBose

I'm a huge Cap fan so I'll definitely be seeing this... however, I have a bad feeling that they're going to screw it up. I really hope I'm wrong, but I'm not going to go in with high expectations. I've been burned before *cough*Daredevil*cough.

MikeMay

Premium Member
I'm a huge Cap fan so I'll definitely be seeing this... however, I have a bad feeling that they're going to screw it up. I really hope I'm wrong, but I'm not going to go in with high expectations. I've been burned before *cough*Daredevil*cough.

Cap was my exposure to comic superheros...I'm looking forward to this one, with low expectations just in case...:thumbup1: