My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracy

andrew626

Am i the only one that hears about obscure rumors about the masons? I dont buy it, just wondering what you guys think because i want to hear some advice so i can inform others about the propaganda.:thumbup:

Freemason Connect Mobile

scialytic

Premium Member
You'll find a ton of information on this site that is already posted. Just use the search bar and you'll get all kinds of hits. Happy huntings!

Graham
Master Mason
Sam P. Cochran #1335
Love Field Chapter #396
Love Field Council #478
Texas Lodge of Research
Scottish Rite Research Society (SRRS)
Grapevine Chapter #326, Order of Eastern Star
A.&A.S.R., Orient of Texas, Valley of Dallas, S.J., U.S.A.

Last edited by a moderator:

jwhoff

Premium Member
Obscure, no?

Flamboyant? But of course!

Some are down right intriguing.

Still ... it takes a solid, leak-free container to hold water.

Not to worry.

"cause every little thing gonna be alright."

:39:

I say ... give 'em something to shoot at.

They can't ridicule or physically kill off this movement: though many have tried.

dfreybur

Premium Member
It's said that you can't learn everything by who a person's friends and enemies are but you can earn a lot and you can learn more from his who his enemies are than from who his friends are. My friends range from Moon walker Buzz Aldrin and aviation pioneer Charles Lindberg through President Truman and King Frederick the Great. My enemies are a bunch of conspiracy theorists so nuts. I wonder when "Conspiracy Nut Butter" will show up in stores (It's Soylent Green! Don't eat it! ;^).

On the one hand thank the Great Architect for those nuts. Our lights shine the brighter for their darkness. On the other hand I do pray for their mental healing.

I rather like the conspiracy theories about Masonry. Where did I *put* that black helicopter? I haven't seen the thing since yesterday. It's the one marked "Grand Master Hirman Abiff". Have you seen ...

Dhc

Cable within masonry elite that uses Masonic influence to further a personal agenda. From a business perspective it makes sense and it doesn't take genius to figure it out. If you control everything, there are no surprises.

Ierulli

crono782

Premium Member
Freemasonry is experiencing a bit of a popularity spike in the media in recent years. While we do of course have our mystique, portraying masonry with over hyped salacious "documentaries" and movie references probably brings in mo' $$$ to the originators of said material rather than truth.

Freemason Connect Mobile

Brennan

If there is an elite group controlling the economy it's within business circles and not the masons themselves. My grandfather has been a mason for nearly 50 years and doesn't have a mansion or fortune to speak of, except that of the heart and spirit.

Freemason Connect Mobile

widows son

Premium Member
"I know that everything happens for a reason, becoming a mason would help me out so much"

•. It would help you out if you're doing for the right reasons.