My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copyright Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
My Freemasonry respects the intellectual property of others and asks that users of our blogs, message boards, chat rooms and article submission forums do the same.

Notification of Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement of a copyright or other intellectual property, please contact us with the following information:

• A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
  • A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Forums;
  • Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
  • A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
  • A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.

Note: In many cases, authors of many Masonic writings have either passed on or have no contact information available. We receive numerous articles, poems and educational pieces that greatly benefit the Craft and to track down each and every source would be virtually impossible. In cases where the authors name is available, we ask that you simply provide the source of your article at the bottom of your post. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to JTM or I directly. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.