My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dead Wrong

MasonicHermit

To my Brothers who were offended at my posts earlier today I apologize. I only mean to start clean and be allowed a second chance. If I am banned again, you have no worries that you will hear from me again.

My conduct was unkempt and I am trying my hardest to undergo reconciliation with those whom I offended.

My deepest apologies

Sent from my LG-M153 using My Freemasonry mobile app

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
To my Brothers who were offended at my posts earlier today I apologize. I only mean to start clean and be allowed a second chance. If I am banned again, you have no worries that you will hear from me again.

My conduct was unkempt and I am trying my hardest to undergo reconciliation with those whom I offended.

My deepest apologies
I made some anti Semetic assumptions earlier, I was wrong and I am making a public apology
You seem sincere so you're O.K. with me. Let's start over.

LK600

Premium Member
I'm going to give you some unrequested advise (having read the comments in question). Anything or anyone that judges/blames an entire race of people for perceived slights or wrong is a damn good indicator that neither are worth your time or attention. If those comments reflect your internal thoughts, you need to perform some introspection.

MasonicHermit

I'm going to give you some unrequested advise (having read the comments in question). Anything or anyone that judges/blames an entire race of people for perceived slights or wrong is a damn good indicator that neither are worth your time or attention. If those comments reflect your internal thoughts, you need to perform some introspection.
Duly noted

Sent from my LG-M153 using My Freemasonry mobile app