My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do freemasons serve GOD and Satan ?

LAMason

Premium Member
I've heard the majority of today's Freemasons state it's not a religion but you realize there are many who joined for that reason alone and are the ones who advance the degrees in search of God.

And you know this how?

Rifleman1776

Freemasons search for the truth, isn't ? So they must know for sure the existence of GOD almighty and then the fallen angel Satan who didn't want to prostern to the first man created, Adam. So what is the real truth about freemasonry dealing with that, in fact rules of GOD are uppn every thing so how Freemasons project to create a just and an equal world as alleged in the different texts stating the New World Order, i am muslml and i do search for truth, not only in freemasonery who does detain many powers including some secret knowledges.

Sent From an EyePhone
Answer is: No.
I cannot make sense out of most of the rest of your post. What does the word "prostern" mean? And, no, I am not going to take time to look it up.

Winter

Premium Member
they literally serve satan once your in the 32nd degree
Well, I'm a 32nd degree Mason and I worship Hashem, not Satan. So your argument is nonsense right there since my very existence disproves your entire theory. Are you a 32nd Degree Mason? Because, if you are not, you are basing your entire argument on hearsay with no actual or factual evidence.

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
they literally serve satan once your in the 32nd degree
1673775549744.png

mlanphier

F
Freemasons search for the truth, isn't ? So they must know for sure the existence of GOD almighty and then the fallen angel Satan who didn't want to prostern to the first man created, Adam. So what is the real truth about freemasonry dealing with that, in fact rules of GOD are uppn every thing so how Freemasons project to create a just and an equal world as alleged in the different texts stating the New World Order, i am muslml and i do search for truth, not only in freemasonery who does detain many powers including some secret knowledges.

You must believe in God, Allah or any other name of the high diety. Muslims or any faith, color or creed may be a Mason. It is world wide and is NOT a new world order.