My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doris Swindell (My Grandmother)

owls84

Premium Member
My grandmother has been battling with Parkinson's disease and diabetes for some time now. This past weekend she took a turn for the worst and I am expecting a call or text any time now. She will soon be going to be reunited with my grandpa in the celestial Lodge and due to it being forewarned I was not originally going to post but after seeing the state of some of the family members this weekend I know that these are the ones that truly need the prayer. I ask that anyone reading this to pray for my family and to see that she is quickly reunited with family and friends upon the end of her journey.

I appreciate the help and kind words in advance

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
Anything you need Brother Josh, we have your back at 148. Our Prayers and thoughts are with you and the fam.

owls84

Premium Member
Thank you so much Brothers for your kind words and prayers. I would like to let everyone know that my grandmother passed at 2:03pm today. She is finally back with my grandfather. Again thank you all and actually having the support like this is truly what masonry is about. Thank you all Brothers.