Duncan's Ritual

Discussion in 'Recommended Reading' started by BroJordan, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

It's a good read, but if you try to learn the work using this, you'll get caught red-handed. Learn the work, become a Master Mason, then read it for education and fun.

Mark Stockdale likes this.
  2. dfreybur

dfreybur Premium Member

I have seen 3 degree versions that would not ruin the RAM experience but definitely a bad idea to go looking for it until after you have presented your Master Mason proficiency.

On the other hand I've purchased a copy of a UGLE Emulation Ritual that was for sale at one of the California GLs I attended. When I picked it up and started glancing through it I got cautioned that in that jurisdiction it was for entertainment only. As usual for a book of standard work the *** *** *** are replaced by underscores. Otherwise, just another variation on the ritual I'd learned to be able to have a vote at GL.

3. El Dud3rino

El Dud3rino Registered User

Ok, what is RAM? Please explain.

Brother Joel
    FC Mason
    Epes Randolph Lodge #32
    Tucson AZ

4. rhitland

rhitland Founding Member Premium Member

Royal Arch Mason = RAM
    I heard you get the real word there!?!?!

5. crono782

crono782 Premium Member

I saw the initials RAM and thought the real word was gonna be "Baa"! ;D I knew the goat talk would come full circle, lol.
    The Royal Arch Mason degree would be the 7th degree of the York Rite. Elsewhere it is done differently, but that is how it is in the US.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
  6. El Dud3rino

El Dud3rino Registered User

Ok, makes sense. Thanks!

Brother Joel
    FC Mason
    Epes Randolph Lodge #32
    Tucson AZ

Share My Freemasonry