My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EA Degree

DJGurkins

Floresville #515
Premium Member
Last week we put on a EA degree. I was honored to be able to perform a ever so small part in the degree. This was also the 4th time I have been able to see the EA degree. Wow is it a big help in your memory work. I found myself able to remember most everything in the first part.

I go to my mentor every chance I get and wouldn't change the process of mouth to ear for any other way. It truly is a way to foster Brotherhood with a new EA and the lodge.

widows son

Premium Member
Congrats. I remember the first charge I did to the newly clothed EA, referring to animosity on the lodge and the explanation of the apron (apron charge) I felt honored as well, especially since I was raised the previous meeting. I really enjoyed it. Last month I did my first, second degree as senior deacon. All the brethren after the meeting came an expressed their positive feed back for a job well done. I really enjoy the floor work and the memory work.

DJGurkins

Floresville #515
Premium Member
Thanks Widows Son. I enjoy the floor work as well. I like it when some knows the work well enough to be able to make it sound natural. It sure is impressive.