EA work

Discussion in 'Frequently Asked Questions' started by Jeffrey McBride, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Jeffrey McBride

Jeffrey McBride Registered User

Yeah its a big state central texas is to me Austin all the way north to Waco and west to lampasas.

2. Phil P

Phil P Registered User

Would love to see you at Huffman's installation tomorrow. Dinner is at 6 & then the installation at 7

3. Thomas Stright

Thomas Stright Premium Member

Wish I could, Wife has other plans....

4. Phil P

Phil P Registered User

No worries, I know how that goes. Our stated mtgs are 1st & 3rd Mondays with the next one being on the 17th. Invite is just like Denny's, "always open"

5. David Duke

David Duke Premium Member

Phil, Thomas is a member of Sam B Crawford you probably met him last Saturday at our installation. He is a BIG guy I could probably put you on my shoulders and then you would be able to look him in the eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

Thomas Stright likes this.
  6. Phil P

Phil P Registered User

lol, either I need new glasses or I need to grow longer legs :p

7. MarkR

MarkR Premium Member

I quoted this post just to make sure you got alerted. If you'd be so kind, would you let the brethren of Sam B. Crawford Lodge know of the passing of W.Bro. Glen Gober? He laid down his working tools for the final time this morning, after a long decline in a nursing home here in Mankato.

I'm asking this because I know that Glen was a fairly regular attendee at Sam B. Crawford for years when he would "snow bird" down there during the winter, and always spoke fondly of you brothers.

8. David Duke

David Duke Premium Member

I am truly sorry to here this brother. We we aware of his failing health and while I am sure he is with the Grand Architect he will be truly missed.

We greatly enjoyed his visits with us through the winter months and I am proud to have been able to call him my friend. Please give our respects to his family.

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

Ripcord22A and MarkR like this.
  9. Thomas Stright

Thomas Stright Premium Member

Don't listen to David, I'm only 6'2" 300lbs.

Just a lil guy......lol

10. Phil P

Phil P Registered User

Dynamite comes in small packages............rotflol :p

Share My Freemasonry