My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Entered

Bro. Craftsman777

Greetings brothers, from Toronto, Canada
Finally, I have been initiated into the fraternity. It was an amazing experience, especially since my cousin was initiated the same day right after I was. There was a 3rd member who also did his initiation so I was able to watch 2 E.A degrees after my own. I look forward to learning all that I can about/through The Craft.

Morris

Premium Member
Congrats! That's pretty cool to experience it and then get to watch. Maybe the three of you can stay together all the way through.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

helipilot

Learn the EA DEGREE and learn it well. It will make the other degrees much easier. Best of luck

Bro. Craftsman777

Congrats! That's pretty cool to experience it and then get to watch. Maybe the three of you can stay together all the way through.

Congrats. I was just there about a month ago.
Learn the EA DEGREE and learn it well. It will make the other degrees much easier. Best of luck

Thank you very much brothers. Ya it was great to experience it and see it right away, and with my cousin as well.
I will be sure to learn the EA degree as best as I can :)