My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fraternal greetings from South Carolina

Brindle

Greetings brothers,

Just joined the forums and wanted to take a minute and say Hello! I'm currently serving as my lodges Tyler having been raised November 2011 and i am looking forward to talking more with brothers from around the world.

Bro. Eddy Cox, Tyler
Old Fort Lodge #420
Summerville, SC

jimbo

Hi Brother, I just joined the forum as well. I hail from Arcadia #285 in Spartanburg, SC. Nice to meet another SC brother.

Bro. Jimmy Eubanks

Freemason Connect Mobile

Nat Geo 357

North Carolina has Mutual Recognition and it appears they are moving along pretty well, Can anyone tell me why do they believe South Carolina has not adopted Mutual Recognition.? Behold How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity.

Freemason Connect Mobile

dfreybur

Premium Member
North Carolina has Mutual Recognition and it appears they are moving along pretty well, Can anyone tell me why do they believe South Carolina has not adopted Mutual Recognition.? Behold How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity.

Time and patience will accomplish all things. We are mortal and there is always a previous generation dying of old age and disappearing.

Something I find more puzzling is Arkansas. It is reported that Arkansas offered recognition but Arkansas PHA turned them down. I wonder what the deal on that was.

Nat Geo 357

Yes I am puzzled on the Arkansas decision also. But I also know and do have an understanding that if the offer was one of now you are legit. I would have turned it down also. Mutual recognition should be one of respect not one of acceptance.

Freemason Connect Mobile

dfreybur

Premium Member
Yes I am puzzled on the Arkansas decision also. But I also know and do have an understanding that if the offer was one of now you are legit. I would have turned it down also. Mutual recognition should be one of respect not one of acceptance.

I would like the "fly on the wall" report for what actually happened but it's not a high priority item for me. Arkansas is a mess. All I really need to know is that pretty much only applies to individual brothers from Arkansas as hilarious stories for them to tell about the antics of their own grand line while having ales after a meeting they visited. Having recently been from the Chicago metro area I'll trade him jokes about crooked politicians under whose jurisdiction I no longer live. Beer stories only.

Bill B.

Greetings brother I just joined on this app. I too am a member in South Carolina at st. David's lodge in darlington, it's good to see I'm not the only South Carolinian on this app.

Bill Britton
Entered apprentice
St. David's lodge #72 A.F.M.

tantbrandon

Premium Member
Greetings from the South Carolina lugoff #411 lodge. Would live to visit another sc lodge once I'm raised.

Freemason Connect Mobile

hollywoodbwc

Greetings brothers I just joined and am a member of Lockhart #244 in Lockhart, SC. Always love to have visitors from other lodges.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Freemason Connect HD mobile app

hollywoodbwc

Just a note to all the brothers, I am being raised to the sublime degree of Master Mason on Aug 23rd at the outdoor degree being hosted by New Prosperity lodge in Inman, SC. Would love to have any brother Master Masons come and be a part of it.

Freemason Connect HD

mchastain96

Greetings, Brothers... Reidville 102 in Reidville, SC (Spartanburg), here. It's great to see other South Carolinians here.

Mickey Chastain
Senior Warden
Reidville 102

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

hollywoodbwc

Brother Mickey,

My name is Will and I'm from Lockhart 244. I've been to Reidville 102 on a couple different occasions. You may remember me as the young guy with the long haired hippie looking guy. Either way, I will make sure to look for you next time I am up there.

Will Carter
Senior Deacon
Lockhart 244

hollywoodbwc

Do that, Brother. I am sitting Sr Deacon this year.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

Brother Mickey,

I was at the EA degree with you in Duncan Tuesday night. I tried to get over to talk to you but when I finally did I couldn't find you then my ride was leaving so I had to run. I'll definitely catch up with you sometime.