My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freemasons and Mystical Powers....

Hippie19950

Premium Member
As I laid awake last night, not able to go to sleep (again), I started to think about Freemasonry, the so called Mystical Powers, and the Mysteries of such.... As many know, Texas will be having our Grand Communication this week. Some started today (Thursday), Friday, and Saturday.
As many may recall, last year we had freezing temperatures, and the First Snow of the year in Central Texas. We really were not looking forward to it, but survived. Now, this year, it is sunny and 67 degrees today (Thursday), and the next two days are supposed to be in the 70's and sunny....
So, this is where the Mystical Powers come in. Last year, we all stayed close by, bought up all the BBQ sandwiches and soda downstairs, which I am sure raised a good bit of money for some group. We also spent time inside looking at the vendor tables, and in the library/museum. This year, we will probably be trying to get outside as much as possible.... There is no air conditioning..... So, since it may be uncomfortable, I am sure many may re-think the finances, and be more willing to contribute to the HVAC improvements we've been asked to donate to..... Just saying, and maybe the Grand East really does know where the Mystical Powers are kept.....
:001_rolleyes: