My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From Ghana.

Mensah

I'm from Ghana and I have been searching to join the freemasonry. Please can someone help me to connect to the freemasonry here in Ghana.

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
I don’t think we have anyone here from Ghana. Perhaps contact the Grand Lodge of Ghana?

Mensah

How do I contact Him. Most of the people online who claim to be freemason from Ghana are scammers and even on the website because I have the official website of Ghana freemasonry.

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
Thanks! You have contacted us most likely because you believe that we can help you in joining your local Fraternity.

Sharing this link is as much as we can do to assist you in your efforts to join and it provides all you need to know if you want to join in your area.

If you read through it, you'll become empowered to make better choices in your efforts to join. We recommend that your read through it carefully and all its links. It'll likely save you a LOT of heartache as well.

Good luck!

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
If you have the official website, I’m not sure why you are asking us.
You are in Ghana. We aren’t in Ghana.
How do I contact Him. Most of the people online who claim to be freemason from Ghana are scammers and even on the website because I have the official website of Ghana freemasonry.

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
You can contact the Grand Lodge of Ghana through either Twitter or Facebook, there appears to be a problem accessing its website at the moment.