My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gonzales Shindig???

TCShelton

Founding Member
Premium Member
I heard something at a meeting I was visiting the other day about a Gonzales observance or something like that coming up. Any of you from down that way have any info on this?

LRG

Premium Member
Superb town and event.

B/Lins and myself rode our bikes last year to join with the FMRC.

small story

I dropped out at the entrance of the parade because a brother was broke down. Brad Reel, myself and another attempted to push start this brother but to no avail and when we made a block, I turned to see him alone. Well I cut off and this brother and myself came up with all kinds of Mcguivers, I went everywhere trying to find jumper cables- he left his lights on- and finally found a nice parade personale. We had jumper cables. Got him started and found the end of FMRC at the cementary. We parted ways. I never got his name. The next month I got raised and after the rite, B/Cruz told of my relief and presented me with a gift from the brother who was broke down.
I was told that his name was Dick Brown and he served on the
Historical Committee of the Grand Lodge of Texas.

I made a friend/brother

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Bro. Dick Brown has done alot for Gonzales and Texas Freemasonry. I look forward to seeing him in October.