My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Austin Tx!

swole

I wanted to send a shout to all on this site. It has been well put together and I am excited to be among new friends. I am currently not a Mason but am hoping to put in my petition here soon to one of the closer lodges to me. Most likely a Prince hall affiliation which is prefered but either lodge which i am more comfortable with. I have visited the Mt Bonnell lodge No. 2 and met with Bro. Long which was inviteing and informative. If anyone of you have any information on any lodges or points of contact here in South Austin, I would be greatful for your sheding a bit more light on my new journey. Thanks!

Best regards
-Swole

J

JEbeling

Very Well... ! you will find that Masonary is a journey.. ! good luck on your first steps which ever way you go.. !

swole

Thanks for the well wishes. Hopefully everything goes well and I'm able to find my way. Thanks for the reply.

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
"swole" huh? i think i see your picture now and understand the name. :)

swole

lol, Been called that for years. I am actually a pretty well known music producer here in Austin.