My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Florida Punta Gorda # 115

David Naples

My name is David and I just was made an EA in December and am waiting for my FC ceremony which should be soon. I'm pretty old to just be starting but better late the never. our lodge is modest but filled with good people. I am just happy to be here

sean602

My name is David and I just was made an EA in December and am waiting for my FC ceremony which should be soon. I'm pretty old to just be starting but better late the never. our lodge is modest but filled with good people. I am just happy to be here

Welcome David

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

Bloke

Premium Member
I am 71

Sent from my iPad using My Freemasonry

Awesome ! I wish I could get my dad to join (he's 84)...

You remind my of a friend of mine from Texas..

"Brother John “Corky” Daut was 64 years old in December of 1992 when he was raised to the Sublime Degree of a Master Mason, Worshipful Master at 77 and with dedication, diligence and enthusiasm in his own words, worked “hard to squeeze in what I missed during those years before 1992”.

Corky passed away recently at the age of 88..."

I was at lodge the other month and we're going up the stairs and one of the young guys (21) says in a jovial way, "Come on Ivan, you're moving so slow, its like your 100!". Ivan turned around and smiled at him and said "It's only 5 years before I get there".. he's 95 ;)

Wisdom on tap. That's what lodge and its members is for a lot of guys... one of my best friends at lodge is over 80..... I am sure you will enrich your lodge :)