My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Oostanaula 113, Rome Ga.

Jeff Adair

Hello Brothers,

My name is Jeff, I've been a Master Mason since the 8th of April 2014. I'm currently the Jr Warden of the lodge and Chairman of the Masonic Veterans Committee.

I look forward to fellowship with all of my Brothers here.

Bloke

Premium Member
Hello Brothers,

My name is Jeff, I've been a Master Mason since the 8th of April 2014. I'm currently the Jr Warden of the lodge and Chairman of the Masonic Veterans Committee.

Greetings and welcome Jeff

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Greetings and welcome to the forum Brother. Sounds like we were both thrown into the mix pretty quickly. I was raised in August of 2014 and now serve as Senior Warden of my mother lodge.

Jeff Adair

Thanks for the warm Welcome Brothers!
I was tossed in the line early, my first meeting I was sitting as Jr Steward and due o issues in our lodge I was bumped up kinda fast. Come to think of it I have never sat on the side lines of my home lodge, lol.

Keith C

Thanks for the warm Welcome Brothers!
I was tossed in the line early, my first meeting I was sitting as Jr Steward and due o issues in our lodge I was bumped up kinda fast. Come to think of it I have never sat on the side lines of my home lodge, lol.

It is funny how that happens. My first stated meeting I sat on the sidelines, but was pulled into being a participant in a Masonic Education piece on visitations. Three days later I got a phone call from our JW asking if I would be willing to sit in the Jr Master of Ceremonies chair for a degree the next week. After that our WM said it would be a good idea if I went to the next District School of Instruction, which I did this past Wednesday. I learned A LOT! Now I will be JMC again this month for 2 Extra Meetings.

If you want to get involved the opportunity is there, and the process of learning the work of a chair really gets you to better understand everything that is happening.

Jeff Adair

That's great, Brother.
I love being in the officers line. To be honest, after I finish the line I might just start over. Even though I was "fast tracked" through the chairs I at least say in every chair for 6 months to a year.

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
Site Benefactor
Hello Brothers,

Greetings and welcome Brother.