My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Southeast Texas!

killspin

I just found this site today and figured it would be a great tool of fellowship and discussion. I am fairly new to masonry, and was just raised to MM on 11/16/2013. I look forward to learning and growing in masonry. I am from Evadale #1366.

cacarter

Premium Member
Welcome and congratulations on your raising! I'll admit I had to look up Evadale, TX to know exactly where that was. How big is your lodge, and how active are they for being in a smaller town>

killspin

Thank you all. We are a fairly small lodge, but we do stay active within the community. Our main focus is on scholarship programs. We have quite a few lodges nearby though.

cacarter

Premium Member
That's excellent to hear your lodge is active in the community and do scholarships. Enjoy masonry.

John Schnitz

Premium Member
I have close friend and a brother that lives over behind the pentecostal church. There around the corner. from your lodge

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using My Freemasonry HD mobile app