My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guidance Please on Master Craftsman Program

jddodd51

Greetings brothers,
I am a solider stationed at Fort Campbell, KY, and am working on my Master Craftsman series. I am getting ready to deploy to Afghanistan at the end of January-beginning of February and was wondering if any brother knows where I can locate a PDF copy of "A Bridge to Light" and "Scottish Rite Ritual Monitor & Guide" to take with me on my nook? I am short on room in my duffle bags and do not wish to damage the hard copies that I have. Thank you for any and all assistance!

Bro. Joshua Dodd

perryel

I've seen free .pdf versions of Bridge to Light on the web. It should be easy to locate with a search. Ritual Monitor may be more challenging. If you haven't contacted the Supreme Council, you may want to do so and explain your circumstances. They may be able to provide you with the .pdf version.

crono782

Premium Member
I think you'd be hard pressed to find a copy of the monitor in pdf format. I've not ever seen one or heard of one offered. There may be a bridge to light pdf out there, but probably a pirated version if it exists.