My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hair Raising BBQ Plate Sale

On September 17th 2011, Patterson Lodge #1177 will host its First Annual Hair Raising BBQ Plate Sale to benefit the Locks of Love program. Locks of Love http://www.locksoflove.org/index.html is a wonderful organization that strives to help cancer stricken children. Their aim is to “return a sense of self confidence and normalcy to children suffering from hair loss by utilizing donated ponytails, to provide the highest quality of hair prosthetic to financially disadvantaged children.”
· The tickets for this event will cost $10ea and will include: ½ chicken, sausage, rice, beans, and the fixin’s.

· We will also be taking hair donations at this event. The requirements are that the hair be a minimum of 10 inches in length, clean, and in a ponytail. There will be a hairstylist on hand from 1pm-5pm, or if you prefer, you can have your hair cut at your trusted barber/stylist and have them place the ponytail in a Ziploc bag for you.

The event will be held at Patterson Lodge from 10am-5pm, and the BBQ plates can be picked up during those hours. All donations received, follicle and monetary, will go to Locks of Love, to help put a smile on a child’s face and make them feel special.
Your support and generosity is paramount to the success of this fundraiser. We look forward to whatever support you can provide and we hope that you will join us on September 17th for this event. I thank you for your time and generosity.
Fraternally,

J. Robert Rodriguez, W.M.
Patterson Lodge No. 1177
jrrodriguez@pattersonlodge.org

P.S. All monetary donations are tax-deductible. Anyone who donates at least 10 inches of hair will receive a free BBQ plate. I will be donating all of my hair at this event. Please come and watch as my locks are cut for love.

[h=3]Location[/h]Patterson Lodge #1177125 W. Maple St
San Antonio, TX 78212United States
29° 26' 19.95" N, 98° 29' 42.6372" W
See map: Google Maps

Date:
Saturday, 17 September 2011 - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

read more

More...