My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from central NY

OxfordNY175

Greetings Brothers!

My name is Dan and I am a member of Oxford Lodge 175 in Oxford NY . I am also a member of Oxford Chapter 254 and Norwich Commandry and Kalurah Shrine . I am lucky that in our small town area in can goto 1 building(except for Shrine) for all the bodies I am an active part . Currently I am the JW in Lodge, Master of 2nd Vail in Chapter and Warder in Commandry . I really enjoy all aspects of being a Mason and I try and visit other Lodges in my district as often as I can . I look forward to using and when i can add my 2 cents .

Respectfully and Fraternally .

Dan K.

jwhoff

Premium Member
Good to have you among us. Please keep us informed on the masonic activities in your community.

windstonejack

greetings from central Ny oswego

Hello everyone I am a young main from the state of Maine, I moved to Ny for education and was unable to continue my masonic activities while in school. Now I am settled for the time being in sterling Ny, and found a lodge in oswego. The guys there are very active and I am excited to get involved again. I honorarily held JD in my home lodge before I left.

Before masonry I was an active DeMolay. I was mc of the chapter and Marshall for the state. I found this app as I was scrolling through apps for my kindle and decided to check it out. Feel free to contact me.

Leigh