My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

SteveWolfe

Hi! My name is Steve Wolfe. I live in Hibbing, MN, but will be moving to Stevens Point, WI in the near future. I am interested in Freemasonry, and when I settle in Wisconsin I will be contacting my local lodge. My main reasons for being interested in Freemasonry is its emphasis on moral and spiritual development. I practice my own faith in God separate from any established religion and am currently taking a break from pursuing a degree in Interactive Media Design. In my spare time I make art and sing in heavy metal bands. I also volunteer for various causes from time to time, mostly The Salvation Army. I have a son who I am very devoted to, he's showing some very impressive artistic ability which I am very proud of. Life has fed me some shit sandwiches in recent years, but I am maintaining a positive outlook and as a result, am starting to win. I abhor violence and believe it is the last resort of last resorts. I don't belong to any political party because I despise politics. I just want to grow, have new experiences and help people. I find that's easier to do if I'm not bound to any particular religion or political party. I pride myself on having an open mind. I am very grateful for this app and the forums contained within as it is helping me to understand Freemasonry better and I am thinking more and more that it would be a good fit. Thank you for allowing me into your forums, I promise to treat all of you and your craft with the respect that it deserves. Well, that's about all. Nice to meet you!

Freemason Connect HD "Who wants to fight? Any animal can fight. But to sing of beautiful things, and make people believe them..."-Spartacus

SteveWolfe

Thank you, it seems like a great community to participate in. People are very thoughtful and considerate with their postings, a rarity on the internet. It paints a very good picture of Freemasonry. You represent yourselves very well :)

Freemason Connect HD "Who wants to fight? Any animal can fight. But to sing of beautiful things, and make people believe them..."-Spartacus