My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from Pennsylvania

BrotherDustin

Downloaded the app for my iPhone a few weeks ago and I've been milling around the forums. I figured it was time to show my face and greet everyone! I'm currently making my way through the York Rite and have been participating in the Pennsylvania Masonic Education Program.

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Welcome to the forums! And good luck with your York Rite journey. I was glad and proud when I was finally able to take that path.

Mac

Premium Member
I'm currently making my way through the York Rite and have been participating in the Pennsylvania Masonic Education Program.
Welcome, brother! I'm quite envious of your state's Masonic Education Program. I hope Texas Lodge of Research can achieve a similar quality program with its efforts.

Have fun posting on the forums. It can be an enlightening experience.

BrotherDustin

Yes the program is great. The Grand Lodge now offers online education tools with videos and quizzes to assess what you have learned.