My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Historic Freemason Photos

FlBrother324

When will you be voted on? Do you know yet? One of our Sr. Members is also a member there for many years. It is.a very nice Lodge.

May you be blessed with a glorious day!

Yours, in His service.

I'm sorry to hear about your vote. Like Br. Bowden said it's not over. You now have an opportunity to show the Brothers that adversity is something you are mature enough to handle. Without appearing "pushy", I would give it a little time, then with the permission of the Worshipful Master, request the opportunity to spend some time getting to know the Brothers. Go to Lodge before their meetings or training nights and offer to help them with chores or general housekeeping activities, it will give you the opportunity to show the Brothers you're willing to do what it takes, to gain their confidence. You might ask the Brothers that signed your petition if they can assist you, or give some guidance in proving yourself worthy to the Brethren.
Don't let this discourage you, You appear to be fairly young, and full of zeal for the Craft, with perseverance and some time all things can be achieved. Stay the course, show those in doubt you are willing to do whatever it takes to prove yourself worthy.

Remember that actions speak louder than words.

PM me, and I will give you my contact info. If I can be of assistance to you, I'm only about an hour north of Tampa. I'll be glad to talk with you about whatever you want.

May you be blessed with a glorious day!

Yours, in His service.

Last edited:

brother josh

ImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry1386297080.936782.jpg

Washington's lodge

Reproduction of Alexandria lodge

Sent From My Freemasonry Mobile App